Servs: 15 Prep: Cook:
"Creamy Garlic Ranch dressing brings new flavor to the classic stuffed mushroom."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- add 2 cups unseasoned small croutons
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- add 1/3 cup chopped red pepper
- add 30 medium (3-inch diameter) fresh mushrooms
- add 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Garlic Ranch Dressing
- add 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- add 3/4 cup hot water
- Combine croutons and hot water in medium bowl; cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in Hidden Valley Garlic Ranch Dressing; set aside.
- Remove stems from mushroom caps; chop stems. Cook and stir mushroom caps in butter in large skillet until lightly browned and tender. Arrange caps in shallow baking dish.
- Add 1/2 cup mushroom stems, peppers, onions and garlic to skillet. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender. Stir vegetables into crouton mixture. Spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- Broil 6 to 7 inches from heat source for 7 to 9 minutes, or until lightly browned and heated through.