A simple but elegant bisque, wonderful as one course among many or alone with a salad for summer dinners.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups milk
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1 bay leaf
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 1 lb scallops
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 tablespoon onions
- In med saucepan, sauté onion in melted butter until softened.
- Blend flour into butter mixture and gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
- Continue cooking and stirring until thickened.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, bay leaf and scallops.
- Cook over low heat 15 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.