This is something I made up after going to a Mexican restuarant some years ago. I make it for parties and potlucks and it is always a hit.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 limes, juice of
- add 3 diced avocados
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- add 4 medium diced vine ripe tomatoes
- add 2 cups chopped cilantro
- add 8 ounces salsa (as hot as you like it)
- add 1 1/2 lbs medium to large shrimp, shelled and devained (cooked)
- add 1 (48 ounce) can V-8 juice
- Combine all ingredients together and allow about 3 hours for marinating.
- Serve cold.